The University of Tuscia (UNITUS) promotes supporting initiatives for students, teaching and technical-administrative staff from Ukraine by activating:
- 20 scholarships of the duration of 6 months, for a total amount of € 4.000 each (€ 666,67/month), destined to students enrolling in a UNITUS program (either taught in English or in Italian);
- 4 contributions of the duration of 6 months, for a total amount of € 6.000 each (€ 1000/month) for Ukrainian researchers, professors, lecturers, teachers, and technical-administrative staff.
University enrolment fee are totally waived. The only cost to be borne by the student will amount to € 156, to cover regional tax and stamp duty.
The University of Tuscia is making an effort to raise more funds to increase the number of contributions and scholarships.
In addition, the University is committed to provide Erasmus+ grants to:
- 22 students on Erasmus+ ICM mobility for 3 months each, extendable until funds are available; the monthly amount is € 850, plus a travel contribution of € 275;
- 20 teaching and administrative staff in Erasmus+ ICM mobility for at maximum 2 months each.
The daily subsistence will be € 160 for the first 14 days; then a reduction of 30% will be applied. The beneficiary will also receive a travel contribution of € 275.
Erasmus+ mobility grant will be provided to students, researchers, professors, lecturers and technical-administrative staff from the following Ukrainian universities with which UNITUS has cooperation agreements:
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Lviv Polytechnic National University
For further info, please send an email to [email protected].