- Call for “A.Re @UNIVR - Ukrainians Academics and Researchers at the University of Verona”
Deadline: 30 November 2022
- Call for a research grant
Deadline: 20 May 2022, 01.00 PM
The University of Verona, in the framework of the actions aimed at welcoming students, teachers, researchers exiled and in difficulty due to the ongoing war emergency, has activated the following initiatives for researchers and professors:
- “U.A.Re @UNIVR - Ukrainians Academics and Researchers at the University of Verona”. The call will be awarding two grants of € 20,000 each for Visiting Researchers and Visiting Professors fleeing Ukraine and under temporary protection. The Call, published on 1 April 2022, will financetwo positions for a duration of 12 months each, , in “sportello mode”, until all available funding for a a total of € 40,000 are exhausted.
- Selection for awarding 1 (one) research fellowship to be assigned to a scholar at risk. Published on 21 March 2022, the call finances a "project" research grant, in one of the 12 scientific topics available, to be attributed to a scholar at risk. The categories of eligible participants include holders of temporary protection from both Ukraine and other countries affected by political or military crises. The amount of the research grant, lasting one year, is € 25,000.
On 29 March 2022 the board of Directors ordered the exemption from the payment of the second and third enrollment fee for the academic year 2021/2022 for all students with Ukrainian citizenship enrolled at the university, for a total of 35. The total cost to be borne by the university, represented by the lack of income or the reimbursement of installments already paid, is equal to € 19,499.00.
For further information, you can contact the Research Area, Internationalization service ([email protected]).
Call for Visiting Researcher e Visiting Professor | Call for research fellowship | Information
- Civil Protection Department | Ukraine Emergency
- Region of Veneto| Veneto for the emergency in Ukraine