Call for Visiting scholars at-risk
Deadline: 22 April 2022, 02:00 P
Call for Grants for Ukrainian Students
Deadline: 29 April 2022
The University of Milan firmly condemns the war and calls for peace negotiations, along with the Conference of Italian Rectors (CRUI) and the RuniPace network. We support our Ukrainian students through the initiatives proposed at the Welcome and Integration University Roundtable of 21 March.
So far, we have:
- Set up 20 scholarships worth 6 thousand euros each for Ukrainian students. Any additional funds may be used to increase the grants. The following are eligible to apply: Ukrainian citizens enrolled at the University of Milan in the 2021/2022 academic year; Ukrainian citizens belonging to Ukraine-resident households, who hold suitable school or academic qualifications to continue or begin studies at the University of Milan in the 2022/2023 academic year. Moreover, we are encouraging them to apply for grants awarded by the Intesa SanPaolo Foundation.
- Granted financially challenged Ukrainian students a temporary waiver of tuition and accommodation fees
- Allocated free places in University halls of residence to both our existing Ukrainian students and those from Ukrainian universities
- Created 4 visiting-scholar-at-risk positions for Ukrainian scholars and a € 8.400 funding for stays of minimum 3 months.
Call for grants | Call Visiting scholars | Information
- Civil Protection Department | Ukraine Emergency
- Region of Lombardy | Health care for refugees from Ukraine
- Prefecture of Milan | Ukraine Emergency