Call for applications for 10 Visiting Professors and Visiting Researchers from Ukraine
Deadline: 8 June 2022
The University of Milano-Bicocca promotes a series of measures in favour of students of Ukrainian nationality or from countries with international protection:
- 10 Fellowship scholarships aimed at Visiting Researchers of Ukrainian nationality or beneficiaries of international protection in Ukraine, aimed at the continuation of research and / or teaching activities at the University for a period of 3 months;
- 10 scholarships (including room and board at university residences) of annual duration for enrollment in degree courses starting from the academic year 2022/23 (of which 8 rioters and students of Ukrainian nationality and 2 for the benefit of holders of international protection), in order to allow students to undertake or continue a university course at the University;
- Free registration for up to two single courses;
- 9 PhD scholarships for holders of international protection.
The beneficiaries' study path will be supported by tutoring services, welcome tutoring and guidance. Italian language courses, personalized services for students with disabilities or specific learning disabilities and psychological counseling services will also be available.
More information is available at the following link: Bicocca per la pace
Call for Visiting Professors and Visiting Researchers
- Civil Protection Department | Ukraine Emergency
- Region of Lombardy | Health care for refugees from Ukraine
- Prefecture of Milan | Ukraine Emergency