Call UNIMOL for Ukraine
Deadline: 25 March 2022
The University of Molise (UNIMOL) promotes supporting initiatives for students and teaching staff from Ukraine by activating the following measures:
- 12 scholarships of the duration of 5 months, for a total amount of € 2500 each (€ 500/month), destined to undergraduate students for the attendance of single courses;
- 6 scholarships of the duration of 5 months, for a total amount of of € 2500 each (€ 500/month), destined to PhD students;
- 4 contributions of the duration of 5 months, (accommodation, subsistence and office) for Ukrainian researchers, professors, lecturers, teachers.
Accommodation will be provided by UNIMOL. University enrolment fee are totally waived. The University of Molise is making an effort to raise more funds to increase the number of contributions and scholarships.
Call for applications | Information
- Civil Protection Department | Ukraine Emergency
- Region of Molise | Ukraine Emergency